-->

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Oh BABY! Explosion Box

A couple of days ago I posted  a teaser video on my Facebook page of the girl version of this explosion box. I decided to make a boy version and make a video tutorial as I was creating it. This is an easy box that can be made to fit any occasion as a favor or thank you gift.







I hope you all enjoyed this; subscribe so you don't miss any future tutorial announcements.


Supplies: Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Whisper White Cardstock
Dies: Large Letters Framelits 141712
Tools: Big Shot, Stampin Trimmer, 1 ⅜" circle punch, 1 ¾" circle punch
Stamp Sets: Moon Baby 143085, Weather Together 141543
Ribbon: your choice of widths



Thanks for stopping by to see what I have to share today. If you like what you see, click on the social media share button(s) below that you are a member of to share this post with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment